This type of business could be located everywhere even on payday loans the internet. You would payday loans usually agree on the payment dates as stated in your agreement contract. Keep personal loans this in mind while deciding on an easy payday loan company.
If these misconceptions are removed then availing a payday payday loan is extremely simple. The income that you payday loan receive would also be a basis for the maximum amount that they would be willing to give you. If these misconceptions are removed then availing a payday loan payday loans is extremely simple.
Healing Our Bodies - a wellness retreat for womenHealth care in the U.S. has become very expensive. We spend more per capita on health care than any other nation, and yet we are getting sicker. Our food and lifestyles are leading to chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, insomnia and depression (we really are a prozac and ambien nation). We need to re-focus on primary care and healing.
Doctors within the confines of managed care HMOs see patients for shorter and shorter visits. They prescribe numerous tests (to avoid being sued) and prescribe drugs for our symptoms. Health care in the U.S. doesn't even try to address the root cause of our health problems.
But if we don't want to be dependent on numerous drugs (with who knows what side-effects), or simply go through the motions of living instead of feeling wonderful, then its time to end the madness. You can put yourself on a path to health by changing your lifestyle and food intake. And no it doesn't mean living like a hermit and never being able to enjoy food again! There is a middle, less drastic way - and we will teach you how.
During this retreat we will teach you how to:
- Treat the whole body - the mind/body connection
- Eliminate toxins from your body and environment and allow it to heal naturally
- Teach you about natural treatments that align the body and allow it to attain optimal health (acupuncture, aqua chi, massage, reflexology, chiropractic treatments)
- Nutrition, food and supplements
- Exercise - the importance of moving
- Stress Management and Meditation
- Thoughts are things too - how what you think affects your body.
Cost per person: $695 per person. This price includes the cost of the retreat, reception on Friday evening, breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday and accommodation at Haley Farm (a beautiful B&B on a 65 acre farm with suites and Jacuzzis). This price is based on double occupancy. Single supplement of $150
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made at least a month prior to the retreat will be given a full refund less a $50 processing fee. Cancellations made less than a month from the day of the retreat will not be refunded unless a replacement can be found.
The subject of health is too important to ignore any longer. Even if you can't attend the retreat we would still like you to have some of the tools to start on a path to better health and a list of recommended reading. Of course you would get a lot more by attending the course, but something is better than nothing (to be safe consult with your doctor before starting any plan). Change your life for the better by adopting these incrementally - little changes are easier to manage.
- Get rid of toxins in your body and avoid polluting if further. Get a colon cleanse to eliminate toxins in the colon - you can get different ones from a herb store. If you can go on a fast for seven days that will help enormously also. You can also do other cleanses for your liver, kidneys, bladder, and lymph. If there is someone in your area that offers aqua chi (a water ionization process that pulls toxins from your body - don't do this if you are pregnant, have a pace maker or defibrillator or transplant) it will help remove toxins from your body.
- Drink 6-8 glasses of pure water every day. Drink one or two glasses with a fiber capsule if you can tolerate it in the morning. Don't drink iced water - room temperature is better. Try not to drink during meals but rather a half hour before or after.
- Walk every day for half hour and/or use a rebounder (mini-trampoline). Other exercise programs are good also (yoga and weight bearing exercises) but walking is the cheapest.
- Eliminate diet drinks. Don't use artificial sweeteners (use raw sugar, cane sugar, stevia or Zsweet instead).
- Eliminate white flour, white sugar, white potatoes, white rice from your diet.
- Don't eat foods that have trans-fats, MSG or chemical preservatives. Eat hormone and anti-biotic free meats. Eat plenty of colorful fruits and vegetables (organic if you can afford it). Don't drink homogenized milk.
- Get plenty of rest. Sleep 8 hours a day. Go to bed at 10pm and get up at 6am.
- Reduce stress in your life - learn how to meditate for 20 minutes a day.
- Get a massage, and/or acupuncture, and/or chiropractic treatment once a month - it helps release toxins, and drinking water will help you flush them out.
- Clean your house with non-toxic cleaners. Vinegar and water and baking soda do a great job but there are many products on the market that are good too: Seventh Generation, Amway, Imus Ranch Cleaning products.
- Reduce or eliminate microwave use - try heating in a convection oven or toaster oven.
Recommended Books (check them out at the library first):
- Ultrametabolism by Dr. Mark Hyman
- You Staying Young by Drs. Roizen and Oz
- The Spectrum by Dean Ornish
- Perfect Health by Deepak Chopra
- Spontaneous Healing by Andrew Weil
- Intuitive Healing by Judith Orloff
- The Wisdom of Menopause by Christiane Northrup
- Natural Cures by Kevin Trudeau
- Sugar Busters by H. Leighton Steward, Morrsion Bethea, Sam Andrews, Luis Balart
- Eat Right 4 your type by Peter J. D'Adamo and Catherine Whitney
- Happier by Tal Ben-Shahar
“From the beautiful farm, scenery, fantastic breakfasts, and the hosts, Bobbi and Pete, we couldn't ask for a better place to get away. We've made this a yearly tradition!!” [more reviews]
“My boyfriend gave me this for my birthday. We have stayed at a number of B&Bs and just love the personal service and pampering you get. We just loved Haley Farm. Its so beautiful.” [more reviews]